Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A FINAL PURCHASE

Some sad but not unexpected news yesterday, the Bath Model Centre (aka The Modellers Den) is closing down. My brothers and myself can remember pushing open the narrow doors clutching our sweaty coins ready to buy the latest Airfix offerings, and I believe there has been a model shop there since the 1950's, but in the past few years it has had half filled shelves and uninspiring stock, and I have had to travel to Frome to get paint and figures. I popped in yesterday to get some glue and milliput, but there wa little else of interest for sale.

Staggering home from work, frozen to the marrow, Mrs. Atticus kindly dispatched me to the attic, where I put the milliput to good use


These fellow will be undercoated tonight. Lurking to the left of the picture are some tentative purchases for an embryonic Funny Little Wars army....beastly Prussians of course.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar