Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dollar General and more soup

I haven’t been to Dollar General in a few weeks.  They have some new digital coupons and I think I did pretty good this morning,  
I used a $3/15 Coupon, $1 Angel Soft and $3 Arm & Hammer detergent pods.  
The Angel Soft is a huge package, lots of sheets per roll and the heaviest package of TP I remember buying in a long time.  
The summer shoes were .50 and will go in the closet for the granddaughters next summer. 
The water hose sprayers were .25 and the seeds were .08 and .12
All my summer stuff was on big markdown.  


I hope the receipt is readable.  I paid $10.95 total.  
All 3 coupons I used are digital and available to anyone.  


My husband picked more peppers.  We liked the stuffed pepper soup so much, I made a double batch.  😱♥️

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar