Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A visit at the club of "Freie Zinnfigurensammler e.V."

Hi folks, :)

yesterday I´ve been to the club "Vereinigung Freie Zinnfigurensammler e.V." that I joined about 15 years ago.

At this time I was a collector of flat figures and that is what most of the older members still are.

I don´t know then but at some day my mind had changed and I wanted to collect and paint wargaming figures. For sure the shop "Eagle´s nest" in Nuremberg encouraged this change of mind very much. Thank you, Roland. :)

I remember the day then I was showing some 28mm wargaming figures of FrontRank at the club and I am still amused about the reaction especially of the older members with rolling and wide opened eyes. :) - it didn´t seem to fit in their universe of flat tin figures.

This is also about 12 or 13 years ago and times have changed extremely. 

Since a few years there are many different members showing their point of interests and though there are still a lot of flats (that I still like, too) you can have a look at some things belonging to wargaming. There are even not only tin figures but also plastic figures. 

A lot of the members are very good painters and I always like to have a look at their works.

Here are some pictures of the shown figures from yesterday´s evening. 

The last two pictures show Napoleon and his general staff casted in the 1930´s with the moulds of the company "Ochel" from Kiel. The figures are 30mm flats as all of the flats shown on these pictures are. The owner just sent them to a professional painting service in SriLanka and the figures are really great.

I like to meet the people there just to talk about the hobby and getting information about historical things for there are a lot of enthusiasts in the club, too. It´s always very nice there.

If you are interested into the club - just have a look at this link.



Cheers

Mike

I like the ancients of Mr Mutzbauer very much and his style of painting.

30-years-war.

Nosferatu

40mm figures from Matthias Manske - here a link to his website   http://www.vollplastische-zinnfiguren.de











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar