Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lilo Pencil Drawings

In 1999, I was asked to be part of the Lilo & Stitch crew. Along with Mulan, this is one of the films I am most proud of during my tenure working for the mouse.

During it's inception, this show was pretty secretive ... so much so that they didn't tell me Stitch was an alien for several months! I think they were so busy keeping their cards close to their vest, they simply forgot that I didn't know Stitch was from another planet. So, a lot of my visual development sketches had Stitch on all fours.

It was a pleasure working with Dean de Blois and Chris Sanders. They gave me the fun assignment of taking my imagination and poke around the island coming up with fun imagery.

In this image, I tried to capture the Hawaiian atmosphere in the air. I drew this image using a black Prismacolor pencil on vellum.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar