Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Mani with Foil Accent Nail

Hi guys. Whoohoo - it's the weekend ! It to top it off - A long weekend ! Anyone got any exciting plans ?  My plans are mostly relaxing this weekend, and perhaps chilling at a braai over the weekend.

Today I'm showing you guys the fun mani I did for this weekend . I used  two coats of Tip Top Sherbet Angel, topped with a coat of Tip Top Party Dress , and matte topcoat on the nails. For the accent nails, I used a lovely silver and pink coloured nail foil. These babies are so easy to use. You just make sure you have a clean nail surface, and shape the foil a little if needed and lay it down. Then just file the excess sticker of the nail, as easy as that !

So what do you guys think of this mani ? I love the foils, helps draw instant attention, I just don't think I'll wear a whole set at once, that's just a little to flashy for my taste.


This is how the complete set looks that I bought a few months back. The foils comes in different sizes, and each pack has two colour choices . ♥ What's not to love ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar