Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Digit-al Dozen Does The Terrific Two's; Day 2

Today's two theme is cotton being the traditional 2nd Anniversary gift.  Of the themes this week, this is the one that challenged me the most as all I could come up with were Q-Tips!  I really had to put on my thinking cap so went from cotton in it's natural form, to an end product; being a knitted sweater. Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Zoya Yummy (thumb), OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (index, middle and ring) and Essence Walk on Air topped with two coats of L'Oreal Miss Pixie (ring); top coated to finish.  (In hindsight, I wish I had have gotten off my butt and looked for my bottle of Nails Inc. Baker Street for the accent ring finger as it would have been a better base match to the stamping polish but I was feeling lazy and didn't.)  No pix as I forgot (was being lazy!)


Stamped using assortment of images and polishes; thumb is Vivid Lacquer VL022 using Mundo de Unas stamping polish #22, index is Vivid Lacquer VL004 using Mundo de Unas #33, middle is Bundle Monster BM-206 using Mundo de Unas #33, ring is Marianne n.53 using Mundo de Unas #12, pinky is MoYou Hipster Collection-03 using Mundo de Unas #33 and black Konad.


Made cotton plants on the thumb by blobbing on white Konad special polish using a brush.

MoYou Hipster Collection-03


Vivid Lacquer VL004


Marianne Nails n.53


Vivid Lacquer VL025 (didn't use but thought I was going to, so took pix)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Now, isn't this better than Q-Tips lol (and no offence to any of the DD ladies if one of them did Q-tips as I haven't seen their posts yet!)

For my right hand, I used same base polishes and stamped using same pattern using Marianne n. 53 using Mundo de Unas #1 and #33 and made sweater nails.  (Kindly excuse the poor clean up!)


Here's the other ladies Day 2 Cotton mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar