Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Justin Bieber Hangs Out With His Grandma During Purpose Tour in Scotland

Justin Bieber is currently on his Purpose world tour. And during his stop in Scotland, he's reportedly making time to hang with Grandma.

While stopped in Scotland, Justin's maternal grandmother, Diane Dale, joined him at the house he was renting for a weekend of good ol' grandma-grandson bonding time. According to People, Justin and Diane were spotted strolling around the grounds of the 14-bedroom, 17th-century estate. Apparently, his Grandma's got style — she was spotted in a leopard-print coat that has leather sleeves, strolling the grounds, People reports.

Justin played three shows in Glasgow while he was hosting Diane, and at one, he abruptly stopped the concert to provide us with more insight about why he walked off stage without warning during a performance in Manchester last week.

He told the crowd, "People tend to want to shut you down. What I mean by that is … people try to twist things. Some people don't want to listen. But I simply feel like, if I didn't use this platform to say how I truly feel, and if I didn't use this platform to be the man that I know I am, and speak from what's in my heart, then I'm doing myself injustice, and I'm not doing anybody in this audience any justice."

Could this be grandma's influence at play? We may never know. But at least we do know what else Justin was up to while in Scotland.

Related: Justin Bieber Just Wants to Get "Close to You" In His New Song

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar