Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Holly Days: Stocking Stuffers Guide

"It's Christmas, Christmas, a wonderful Christmastime!" With Christmas being 8 days (HOLY WOW!) away I thought it'd be the perfect time to share my stocking stuffer guide! Growing up we never did stockings, it just wasn't something we did. I know I missed out on a fundamental part of my childhood Christmas. BUT I love the idea of waking up and getting little goodies like things that are more useful and can you everyday. I have scoured the Internet for lots of awesome stuffers for both her and him. They range from around $10 to under $100, so there's goodies for every budget! These are things that I myself would enjoy or gifts I know my friends would like. Everyone is different so these are just suggestions! Now on to the guides!



Some other fun things to include are giftcards, Target and Starbucks are always appreciated, candies/chocolates, chapstick, hairties, fuzzy socks, headphones, coffee mugs, tumblers, lotions and body sprays, makeup, school supplies, anything really that can fit into a stocking! 

Places to look for stocking stuffers can be anywhere! My favorites are Target, Forever21, Ulta, Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's/TJ Maxx and Homegoods. 
Scarf// Wallet// Lip balm// Shaker set// Shaving kit// Sunglasses// Coffee mug// Coaster set// Card holder// 

In my opinion shopping for guys is a million times harder than girls. It's not like guys have universal things they love like nail polish. Some other stocking stuffer ideas are giftcards, Starbucks, Target, Dick's Sporting Goods, candy/chocolates, tech accessories, and any other "manly" gifts. 

Places to shop are Target, Forever21, Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's/TJ Maxx and Homegoods and Dick's Sporting Goods. 


I hope you enjoyed this gift guide and found some ideas of what to include in stocking! 

What do you get in your stockings? Let me know in the comments below! :) 

Merry Christmas! 


post signature


"the stockings were hung by the chimney with care"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar